We are looking to appoint an energetic, proactive and enthusiastic EYFS teacher. The ideal candidate will be adaptable and flexible.
This international School in Azerbaijan offers a superb, modern, well-resourced learning environment for students and staffs. It has a highly positive ethos and a supportive, enthusiastic staff team.
Contact Vicky for more details on VL@SeekTeachers.com
Azerbaijan’s capital is the architectural love child of Paris and Dubai…albeit with plenty of Soviet genes floating half-hidden in the background. Few cities in the world are changing as quickly and nowhere else in Eurasia do East and West blend as seamlessly or as chaotically. At its heart, the Unesco-listed Old City (İçəri Şəhər) lies within an exotically crenelated arc of fortress wall. Around this are gracefully illuminated stone mansions and pedestrianised tree-lined streets filled with exclusive boutiques. In the last decade, countless towers have mushroomed, dwarfing or replacing tatty old Soviet apartment blocks. Some of the finest new builds are jaw-dropping masterpieces.
Baku, one of the most beautiful world’s cities is located at the joint of Europe and Asia. The capital’s name itself is interpreted as a “wind blow”, “city of winds” or “hill”, “city on the hill”.
The port city of Baku, the cultural, industrial and political capital of Azerbaijan is located on the western Caspian seaside, on the bay shores of the same name in the southern part of the Apsheron Peninsula, rich in its oil fields. Baku consists of 11 administrative districts and 5 townships.
Baku is the largest cultural center of Azerbaijan. It is the place where a national theatre, the first in Muslim East, lifted the curtain, the first opera was performed, the first Azerbaijan newspaper was published, the first Azerbaijan library was opened. Today Baku is known to have 30 museums, 7 theatres, 11 institutions of higher education, philharmonic, opera theatre, film studio, cinema theaters and libraries housed in the city’s most beautiful buildings having an interior decoration which is every bit as good as their interior cultural content.
If you are a dynamic, adaptable and compassionate individual looking to further your career as an Early Years Teacher please apply immediately. In return, you will receive a competitive TAX FREE salary plus excellent benefits. Contact Vicky on VL@SeekTeachers.com for more details.
As the Early Years Teacher you will be responsible for developing and improving the skills of the students within the school, whilst encouraging positive learning and rewarding pupils for good behaviour. Managing the resources for the classroom and planning your lessons creatively will ensure pupils meet the curriculum and reach their maximum potential.
You will be part of a strong dedicated team committed to providing our students with the very best outcomes through academic
What the School is looking for in a candidate:
- A western passport and have English as your first spoken language (visa requirements)
- A teaching qualification such as a B.Ed/Dip Ed/Dip Teaching/PGCE or degree in Early Childhood Stuides or Early Childhood Education
- Ideally have a minimum of two years full time classroom teaching experience
- Have good interpersonal skills and be able to work well as part of team.
- Up to date knowledge of the National curriculum and other programmes related to Early Years phase Education
- Ideally you will have previous experience of working with EAL pupils
- Passionate about providing quality education to children and young people
The school can offer you:
- Competitive TAX FREE salary in line with market conditions and experience.
- Housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Free tuition for up to two children
- A comprehensive 1-year contract of employment - renewable
- Ongoing Professional Development
For more information about this role, please contact VICKY on VL@SeekTeachers.com
Don't forget to provide Vicky with your CV and contact details. Interviews will take place imminently.