Head of International Principal
The schools in China are looking to appoint inspirational and exceptional school leaders, who have the ambition and resilience to build on the positive work done at International/bilingual Schools in China and take them to the next phase of academic success.
Openings available as below:
- Head of International Preschool
- Head of Early Years
- Kindergarten Principal
- Early Years Curriculum Coordinator
Every international school comes in many different shapes and sizes and the term itself, includes a variety of school systems encompassing a wide variety of formats and curricula, with some being more international than others. Contact Vicky for more details on VL@SeekTeachers.com
Do you have a vision, grit, a proven track record of expecting high achievement and managing excellent teaching and learning?
The schools in Asia are passionate about excellence in education, giving pupils the very best start in life with a firm belief that excellent teaching transforms lives.
I am looking for school leaders for International Schools in China with the vision, grit and academic acumen to continue the schools' success.
We welcome applications who have:
- A western passport and have English as your first spoken language (visa requirements)
- A teaching qualification such as a B.Ed/Dip Ed/Dip Teaching/PGCE or Degree in Early Childhood Studies or Early Childhood Education
- Substantial school leadership experience
- Leadership experience at International School is preferable
- Familiarity with the English National Curriculum or IB curriculum is essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- The ability to lead effectively and work as part of a team.
- A strategic vision and proven ability to make things happen.
- High quality organisational and management skills.
- Personal qualities to inspire, motivate, support and challenge others.
You will receive a generous benefits package, including international remuneration package to expatriate staffs as below:
- Competitive salary in line with market conditions and experience.
- Housing or housing allowance
- Medical insurance
- Annual flights
- Free tuition for up to three children
- Completion bonus at the end of the second year
- A comprehensive 2-year contract of employment
- Ongoing Professional Development
Why work at International School in China ?
- A supportive environment of excellent teachers and support staff
- Due to all the perks you receive from the school, you will be able to save a lot of money.
- The greatest respect from parents and students
- Outstanding training opportunities for rapid development.
- Opportunities for leadership
- Enthusiastic, well behaved and motivated pupils
- A creative, enriched curriculum where science, ICT and arts matter
- Outstanding progress and outcomes for all students
- Excellent facilities and resources for staff and pupils (all staff have their own iPad or Mac book)
For more information, please contact Vicky on VL@SeekTeachers.com
International/Bilingual schools in China offers exceptional opportunities for personal and professional development. No matter what stage you are at or what job you do, the schools will support and develop your skills.
Leadership roles in China would suit a forward-thinking and dynamic school leader who has a successful track record in school leadership and is looking to develop their practice in a collaborative and supportive environment. The successful candidate will lead the strategic development of the school and will be an outstanding role model for all.
Apply for Head of International Principal
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly