This is a great opportunity for someone to work in a fantastic state of the art Nursery setting in Harrow as a full time Nursery Administrator.
If you currently working in a nursery but are looking for a career change this could be a suitable role which will allow you to use your current skills.
The Administrator role is customer facing, as such the successful candidate will be personable, friendly and warm natured, as well as organised and equipped to deal with parental and other customer queries.
Reporting to the Nursery Manager and Directors, the Administrators role is to ensure all controls and systems are fully maintained, and that both hard and soft data is managed efficiently and proactively in order to support the effective running of the nursery business.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* To effectively manage the Nursery diary to ensure the smooth running of the nursery setting, booking viewing appointments for prospective parents and all other visitors.
* To robustly manage and maintain all hard and soft data in line with Data Protection and Confidentiality laws, guidelines and company policies.
* To effectively manage Nursery occupancy movements such as additional sessions and room movements to ensure the smooth running of the setting and the availability of nursery places including waiting list management.
* To generate parent invoices, distribute and handle queries.
* To manage parental debt and consistently follow the company debt management policies and processes.
* To manage supplier relations and invoice payments.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Previous administrative experience, preferably in a customer facing role with a similar client group.
* Strong IT skills.
* Knowledge and experience in database management.
* Strong organisation and time management skills.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION