Job Location: Chiswick
Job Ref: 3392
Salary Guide: up to £30k dep on experience
An experienced nursery manager is needed for this busy 24 place setting in central Chiswick. Great salary and shares in setting offered
Nursery Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare
* Experience of leading and supporting teams and the overall day to day running of a nursery
* At least three years’ experience working in the Early Years sector
* Proven track record of involvement in supporting in Ofsted Inspections
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS curriculum
* Full up to date knowledge of current childcare practice
* Have excellent written and verbal English
* Pension Scheme (auto enrol if eligible)
* Great staff childcare discounts, and benefits
* 20 days annual leave plus Xmas closure
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 – 5 years.
* A good understanding of children’s development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* To plan, prepare and review the curriculum with your team reflective of the EYFS
* To work alongside senior management in achieving outstanding childcare
* Organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* To achieve budget and occupancy for the nursery
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* An ability to work on own initiative.
* An ability to communicate effectively with parents and build a relationship of trust with them.
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parent’s evenings as appropriate.
Please apply by forwarding your up to date CV to us: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime – 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Apply for Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly