Room Leader - Toddler Room - Wimbledon
An experienced Room Leader is needed to work with 2.5 – 3.5 year olds for a beautiful nursery we are working with in Wimbledon. This is a busy room of 24 children with a team of 6 staff to lead so the nursery need someone with good experience.
If you could work your magic that would be amazing
- Helping with the smooth running of toddler room
- Observing, monitoring and recording children’s development
- Helping coordinating trips and excursions
- Taking part in staff training days and staff meetings
- Supporting the room leader & management team where needed
- CACHE level 3,NNEB, NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Knowledge of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of Ofsted's welfare standards
- Leadership experience
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **
Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.