Temporary Nursery Nurse/Assistant
Caleeda is a leading recruitment agency, which can offer you local work near to home for daily, short term and long term contract roles at various settings.
We pay travel costs when working full day shifts.
Fantastic opportunities for people who are nurturing, caring with excellent communication skills who have a passion to deliver high standards of care and education through exciting and fun filled activities for children aged 0-5 years.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* At least 6 months experience working with children
* Excellent communication skills
* Level 2 in childcare (desirable)
* Level 3 in childcare (desirable)
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A level 3 Safe Guarding qualification
* A practising knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* A paediatric first Aid qualification
* A current DBS on the online update service
The role offers the following benefits:
* Employee Support
* Strong induction program
* Employee Training Program
* Annual Performance Bonuses.
* Travel Expense paid for a full days shift
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to hold a valid DBS or complete an enhanced DBS.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION