Nursery Deputy Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity for you if you are a talented and inspiring Nursery Deputy Manager who would like to join a well-established and friendly team.
As a Deputy Manager you will play a key role in the leadership and the management of the nursery. You will support the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Overseeing and coordinating stimulating and inspiring activities for the children across the nursery
* Supporting the Nursery Manager in the day to day operations of the nursery
* Effectively leading and managing a staff team including recruitment and retention. Providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* Ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* Supporting the Manager to effectively manage the budgets and ensure occupancy targets are met and maintained at all times
* Communicating with the Manager on the progress and the outcomes of the children
* Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance across the nursery
* Managing all day to day operations of the nursery in the absence of the Manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant management experience
The role offers the following benefits:
* Uniform provided
* Childcare provision with substantial discounts
* Free DBS check.
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
* Performance bonus
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION