Youth Counsellor - Norwegian Cruise Lines
Full Time Youth Staff are responsible for ensuring the youngest guests on board have the holiday of a lifetime. If you are successful you will be part of an energetic and dynamic team who provide fun activities for children up to the age of 17. The activities delivered at Adventure Ocean include drama, fun games, sports sessions, arts and crafts and play activities.
We’re looking for people with childcare experience, bursting with energy and who can engage positively with children on their holidays.
You will be on board for 5-months at a time, with short breaks in-between contracts. Various locations around the world and ships (you’ll be designated a specific ship after a successful application).
- Any degree from a university, college or the international equivalent
- 1+ year experience working with groups of children ages 6 months - 17 years
- Ability to design creative activities while maintaining costs
- Strong Safe-Guarding Knowledge
- Fluency in one of the following languages would be desirable: Italian, German or Spanish, but is not essential
- Passion for working with children
- Positive attitude
- Team player
- Outgoing Nature
- Professional demeanor
- Sail around the world on amazing cruise ships
- Visit loads of stunning destinations
- Competitive salary
- Flights and all travel to ship included
- All food and accommodation included
- Take your first career steps in the travel and tourism industry
- Form a worldwide network of lifelong friends