Nursery Worker, Term Time
1 day left
- Contract Type
About The Role:
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Yarnton Way Nursery based in Erith, Kent. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the London Borough of Bexley and the Department of Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- You will take responsibility for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children in the nursery.
- Supervise the children and protect them from dangerous or harmful situations and liaise daily with their parents/carers providing them with a daily activity record.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum Level 2 Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- Proven post qualification experience of working with children.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
All posts are 40 hours/38 weeks, unless otherwise stated.