Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Level 3
- Contract Type
Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner/ Early Years Practitioner Level 3 in Settings in Romford & Leyton
Rising Stars has a new setting located close to The Liberty Mall and Lodge Farm Park in Romford and a setting in Leyton.
We are looking for outgoing, committed and confident qualified professionals (NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3) in childcare to join our dynamic and vibrant early years settings to worth with children aged 3 months to 5 years.
Skills required are:
- NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures and be able to take part in Ofsted inspections and early years visits and monitoring.
- Experience of working with children over 2 years.
- Minimum 12 month’s proven experience as a level 3 qualified Practitioner.
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working within an early years setting.
- Ability to use own initiative, share ideas and be innovative and work well within a team.
- To plan quality and interesting activities in line with the EYFS; taking in consideration the children’s individual needs and interest.
- Ability to carry out children’s observations, planning and assessments.
- To be aware of the high profile of the Setting and to uphold its standards at all times.
- To actively promote and support the safeguarding of children and young people in the workplace, ensuring setting policies and procedures are observed at all times.
- To adhere to all routines in the setting, including children’s personal hygiene.
- Good organisational, record keeping and planning skills
- Excellent communication skills with children, colleagues, visitors and parents/carers.
- Reliability and trustworthiness
- A positive approach to inclusive practice, with children and colleagues
- A bubbling personality, with "can do attitude"
Our job offer:
- Full time contract for 40 hours a week
- Competitive salary offered depending on qualifications and experience
- Good number of Annual leave.
- Experienced working environment in a new and established nursery settings.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
- Progression opportunities for the suitable candidates within our nursery settings.
Must have the right to work in the UK, no convictions and cautions, clear DBS
Rising Stars Romford is part of our current setting Rising Stars Preschool Leyton and Alert Kids Nursery in Leyton – visit our websites for more information: www.risingstarspreschool.co.uk &www.alertkids.co.uk
Nursery Nurse/ Nursery Practitioner/ Level 3 Childcare worker
Apply for Nursery Nurse / Early Years Practitioner Level 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly