Baby Room Leader
1 day left
- Contract Type
I am currently recruiting for experienced room leader for this beautiful nursery setting in Leatherhead. They are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced practitioner to join their passionate and enthusiastic team.
This beautiful setting offers high quality care and teaching in a stimulating environment, ensuring that every child thrives as individuals. The successful candidate must share the same passion and enthusiasm and will be working in room capacity of 21 children with a team 7 staff.
You MUST have the following -
- A Childcare Qualification of Level 3 or above.
- Have 3 years working experience
- Must have baby room experience
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Have good communicative skills
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to motivate the children with activities
- Competitive Salary
- Staff development and in-house training
- Great working environment
- Annual salary review
- And more
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on your qualification and experience – between £20,000 & £22,500 per annum. Immediately interviewing so please don’t delay in applying for this role
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Apply for Baby Room Leader
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly