Deputy Nursery Manager
2 days left
- Contract Type
Deputy Nursery Manager – Greenwich
£22,000 to £26,000 dependant on qualifications and experience. Plus performance related bonus and benefits.
JBD Childcare Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager to work within a friendly day nursery located in Greenwich, London.
The Deputy Nursery Manager will be expected assist the Nursery Manager to provide high quality, safe, stimulating and flexible childcare for families from the local community. Duties will include overseeing the operation of the nursery, providing the best possible environment for the children and ensuring safeguarding is a central core of all activities and operations. This is also a hands on role and the Deputy will also act for a proportion of the week as a key worker for a small group of children and lead one of the rooms. They will also manage the provision, including staffing levels in the absence of the nursery manager.
Deputy Nursery Manager – Requirements
- All candidates must have a Level 3 childcare qualification or higher in early years.
- Experience in deputising or supervising nursery staff.
- To carry out all duties associated with looking after your key group of children and around the daily routine.
- To deputise where appropriate for the Nursery Manager. This includes assisting with the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of the Nursery.
- To perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Nursery Manager
General information and benefits
- 38 hours per week, working 5 days (7:30am to 4pm one week and 9:30am to 6pm the alternate week or 4 long days of 7:30am till 6pm).
- 22 day’s holiday (rising by an additional day per year for each year of service) plus all statutory bank holidays.
- A performance related annual bonus.
- All successful candidates will need to be compliant with the nurseries requirements of reference checks and provide at least 2 satisfactory references.
- All successful candidates must be willing to undergo a DBS Police check.
The nursery is located in Greenwich. There are good transport links both via bus and train, and within easy reach of the local stations.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which includes your current contact number and email.
JBD Childcare Recruitment has more vacancies from Nursery Managers to Nursery Practitioners across Kent and South East London.
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly