I am currently recruiting for experienced Nursery Manager for this beautiful and busy nursery setting. They are looking to recruit a dynamic and experienced manager to join their well-established setting. You must be able to hit the ground running and support the staff, children and the setting. You MUST have experience in managing a nursery setting with EXCELLENT knowledge of the EYFS, Safe Guarding Policies and have a certificate in Leadership & Management, or be happy to complete this course.
The ethos of this setting is to provide an enthusiastic, encouraging and independent way of learning. Support each child’s needs as an individual and provide a caring and secure environment. As the Nursery Manager you must be able to implement these key skills and ensure that all staff have the support they need.
You MUST have the following -
- A Childcare Qualification of Level 3 or above.
- Ideally have a certificate in Leadership & Management
- Have 3 years working experience as a Deputy Manager
- You must have OFSTED experience
- Excellent Knowledge of the EYFS Framework
- Have good communicative skills
- You must be motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Hard working
- Ability to motivate the staff
- Competitive Salary
- Staff development and in-house training
- Great working environment
- Annual salary review
- Support from all settings of this well-established chain of nurseries
- Regular support and communication from the Area Manager
- And more
Salary for this position is negotiable depending on your qualification and experience – between £35,000 & £37,000 per annum. Immediately interviewing so please don’t delay in applying for this role
All positions are subject to an enhanced DBS Check*all positions are subject to a clean DBS, 2 references and salaries are based on your experience and qualifications.
For immediate consideration please email your CV asap.
**All internal staff at Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment Are Safer Recruitment trained **Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.