6 days left
- Contract Type
Line Management – The Nursery teacher is responsible to the Nursery Manager/Deputy and Pre-school Room Coordinator.
To teach and provide learning opportunities that will enable every child to be supported and challenged to reach their potential.
· To ensure pupils have interesting learning opportunities that stimulate and inspire them to achieve or exceed their age related national expectations.
· To create a safe stimulating, supportive and challenging learning environment
· To have high standards of behaviour for all children and support children to achieve this.
· To model outstanding personal standards of conduct
· Adhere to all nursery policies and procedures
· Ensure care and safety for children, self and all others in the nursery.
· Prepare, deliver, assessment teaching and learning
· Report on progress at set times of the year
· Lead the Pre-School room with the room coordinator, joint planning meetings and write up the planning each week, adapted to the age and interests of the children
· Have a full active role in the nursery
· Conduct self in a professional manner at all times, and represent the nursery in accordance with teaching standard expectations
· Classroom management, including issues of health and safety.
· Undertake CPD to ensure current knowledge and best practice.
· To undertake duties as identified by the Senior staff/ Room Coordinator/Nursery Manager
Apply for Nursery Teacher
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly