Deputy Nursery Manager
Deputy Nursery Manager – Rising Stars Romford
£22,000 dependant on qualifications and experience. Plus performance related bonus and benefits.
The Deputy Nursery Manager will be expected assist the Nursery Manager to provide high quality, safe, stimulating and flexible childcare for families from the local community. Duties will include overseeing the operation of the nursery, providing the best possible environment for the children and ensuring safeguarding is a central core of all activities and operations. This is also a hands on role and the Deputy will also act for a proportion of the week as a key worker for a small group of children and lead one of the rooms. They will also manage the provision, including staffing levels in the absence of the nursery manager.
Deputy Nursery Manager – Requirements
- All candidates must have a Level 3 childcare qualification or higher in early years.
- Experience in deputising or supervising nursery staff.
- To carry out all duties associated with looking after your key group of children and around the daily routine.
- To deputise where appropriate for the Nursery Manager. This includes assisting with the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of the Nursery.
- To perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Nursery Manager
Preschool Deputy/ Nursery Deputy