Are you ready to explore Asia and further your childcare career in China?
Prince William Preschool is recruiting for superb EYFS Professionals to join their new Schools in Shenzhen, China. Prince William Nursery School (PWINS) is a fast growing nursery group for children aged 0-6 years old and is based in the vibrant city of Shenzhen, just a short metro journey to Hong Kong, and filled with beaches, cultural activities and buildings, architecture, art and modern western living malls, bars and restaurants.
We are looking for passionate, open minded, highly accomplished and experienced EYFS professionals to join our multicultural team to deliver the EYFS curriculum. You MUST be a native english speaker (naturalised UK citizen is also ok) and have a degree in Early Childhood Studies and/or EYTS/degree in other fields. Ideally, you will have previous experience in UK nurseries in a similar position and two years post qualifying experience.
In return, we offer the following:
* Above industry average salary;
* housing allowance;
* annual return tickets to UK;
* free meals on site;
* 25 days of annual leave, plus 5 extra days between Christmas and New Year;
* employment visa to China;
* free hotel and health checks;
* round-the-clock assistance from English-speaking support staff;
* free mandarin lessons (optional);
* Employee appreciation rewards;
* Teamwork loyalty scheme;
* Training and excellent career opportunities.
If you are interested to work for us, please contact us on: firstname.lastname@example.org or submit your CV below.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken
Apply for EYFS professionals
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly