Bank Nursery Practitioner
Bank Nursery Practitioner
The Jubilee Nursery - Lewisham, Greater London
£8- £10 per hour
As a new nursery growing in occupancy we are looking for a bank member of staff to join our expanding team. We are a nursery that is dedicated to achieving the best not only for the children in our care but also the staff team. We have a minimum of five training days a year held during the normal working week during which we go above and beyond the basic training required to continue on our Jubilee Journey.
Having held a similar role you will be an experienced Early Years Practitioner and qualified with a minimum Level 2 in Early Years.
Our staff receive the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Working 51 weeks of the year
- 33 days holidays including bank holidays- pro rata for part time employees
- 5 dedicated training days a year - nursery is closed to others enabling us to train during working hours
- Nationally recognised training to enhance your continuous professional development
- Support and mentoring provided to train further
- Free DBS
- Free uniform
- Meals provided
- Discounted childcare from 3 months up to 18 years!
- Free access to sport and leisure facilities
- Discounted venue hire
- Discount on summer play scheme for children 4-14 years old
- Health plan
- Social events
- Easily accessible location train stations a two minute walk away and secure onsite parking available
The requirements of this role are:
- A qualification of Level 2 or above in Early Years
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
- Good time management skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work in partnership with your team
- Ability to use your own initiative
- Previous experience of working as a nursery practitioner
This role is to cover staff holidays and rota days and the hours of this role will vary from week to week and will be on a zero hour contract.
If you have previously taken your first steps into Early Years and you are looking for a job with lasting memories then look no further and submit your CV today!
Please note that applicants will need to have the right to work in the UK, be able to provide 2 suitable references and complete a DBS application. Because of the nature of this job it will be necessary for an enhanced criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. It is therefore essential that when making your application you disclose any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and for what offences.
Apply for Bank Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly