Allen gardens Playgroup is looking to recruit a Deputy Manager
The successful candidate for the Deputy Manager’s position will have:
- Minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent in early years and child care
- Excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Sound knowledge and understanding of the safe guarding requirements
- Commitment and enthusiasm to delivering and maintaining a high level of child care
- Excellent communication skills
- Effective communication and written skills
- To support the aims and objectives of the setting and assist the Playgroup Manager in the organisation and delivery of a high quality establishment for children from age 2-5 years of age and their families.
Salary starting from £11 per hour, 30 hours a week, term time only, 6 months probationary period.
Start date for this post is January 2019, so we are looking for the successful candidate to be able to start as soon as possible.
Safeguarding is of the highest priority at Allen Gardens Playgroup, therefore all successful applicants will be subject to DBS clearance checks before beginning their employment.
Please see the attached job description of a Nursery Nurse for further information.
Apply for Deputy Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly