Nursery Practitioner - Level 2 or 3 - Pre-School - Catford
Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 or 3) – Pre-School – Catford, SE6 1BQ
Come and join the Leading Family Run Nursery Group in South London!
We at Little Elms Day Care Nursery in Catford are currently recruiting for a Nursery Practitioner (Level 2 or 3) to join our growing team.
You will be joining our Owls room, which caters for children from 3-5-year olds.
Our Catford Nursery has been open since 2016 and caters for up to 45 children per day, with state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors and fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: Level 2 - £17,000 per annum OR Level 3 - £19,000 per annum
- Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free parking outside of the nursery
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum Level 2 or 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working in a Nursery or similar setting
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Day Care Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Day Care Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).