Room Manager - Pre-School - Catford - New Year - New Start - New Job!
New Year – New Start - New Job?
Start your 2019 with a fresh start with a Little Elms, a company who recognises their employees for the work that they do and you can reap the generous benefits as a result!
Room Manager – Pre-School – Catford, SE6 1BQ
We at Little Elms Day Care Nursery in Catford are currently recruiting for a Pre-School Room Manager to join our team.
You will be managing our Owls room, from 3-5-year olds, where you will be managing 2 members of staff.
Our Catford Nursery opened in 2016 and has the capacity to cater for 45 children per day across the Nursery.
You will have the support of our amazing Manager and Deputy Manager, to assist with the smooth running of the room.
You will be joining a family run business, that has been established since 2009.
Our nursery offers state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
You will be working on a full-time basis, all year round.
You will be working 4 days per week, from 7:15am until 6:15pm, with one day off in the week!
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: £23,000 per annum
- Attendance/Performance Related Bonus every 3 months
- PerkBox – gives you free mobile phone insurance, high street discounts, car breakdown cover, discount on cinema tickets, free Café Nero drink every month, travel perks and much more
- Generous Childcare discount
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Free parking outside of the nursery
- Free uniform is provided
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all 10 of our nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
- Full Time Work (40hrs), over 4 days
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Room Manager/Room Leader
- Ability to use initiative
- A passion for the Early Years
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
* Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).