£21,000 PA, 45 Paid Holidays PA Nursery Room Leader.
Keren's Nursery is searching for an outstanding Nursery Room Leader to join our Holland Park branch. Recently Achieved 'outstanding' by Ofsted.
If you think you are the best and that you have what it takes to be part of an outstanding nursery team then we would love to meet you!
We are looking for qualified Nursery Room Leader (NVQ3 or above) to join our professional and caring team of Early Year’s Practitioners. The role would suit individuals with a passion for working with young children.
The successful candidates will be enthusiastic, hardworking, and able to work well within a team as well as on their own. Keren’s Nursery provides a safe, loving and home-like environment for children, parents and staff alike.
The candidates will ensure that all children attending the nursery receive an outstanding quality of care, are kept happy and safe, and receive rich and stimulating experiences that meet their individual needs.
Our benefits package includes:
• £21,000 PA.
• 45 paid holidays per year.
• A supportive induction program.
• Excellent career opportunities.
• Access to training courses and modules.
1. To assist with the planning of the curriculum.
2. To observe and assess children's development.
3. To help set up the playrooms for the daily program and to help tidy away.
4. To act as a key person to a small group of children, liaising closely with parents/carers and ensuring each child’s needs are met.
5. To advise the Manager of any concerns e.g. child protection, the safety of equipment.
6. To be aware of any special needs a child may have and to familiarise oneself with relevant play and learning plans.
7. To teach children, offering an appropriate level of support and stimulation.
8. To attend staff meetings.
9. To attend training courses as required.
10. To keep completely confidential any information regarding the children, their families or other staff members, which is required as part of your role.
11. To keep up-to-date with current good practice.
12. To undertake any other reasonable duties as directed by the nursery manager, in accordance with the nursery’s objectives.
1. Willingness to learn.
2. Passionate about working with children.
3. NVQ Level 3 Certificate or higher (QTS preferred).
4. A satisfactory enhanced DBS check which confirms suitability to work with children.
5. Previous experience of working within a high quality nursery.
6. Commitment to diversity and equal opportunities.
7. Commitment to young children and families.
8. Friendly, flexible and positive approach.
9. Health clearance for the job.
10. Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
11. Good customer awareness.
We look forward to receiving your application!
All successful candidates will need to apply for a DBS certificate.