Nursery Nurse / Nursery Practitioner
Salary/Rate £18,500 - £19,500
Location: Nunhead, London SE15 3HL
Description: Nursery Nurse – Nunhead, SE15
We are currently recruiting for a full time Nursery Nurse at Goslings Nursery in Nunhead to join our growing team.
You will be joining a family run business that has been established since 2006.
This position is for a Nursery Nurse, with a level 3 or above qualification in Childcare.
We are offering a £400 Joining Bonus for Level 3 Staff.
You will be working on a full-time basis, as Nursery Nurse, all year round.
We offer flexible working hours. You’ll be required to work 40 hours a week, Over 4 days (with one day off) or over 5 days.
Benefits on offer include:
- Salary: Upto £19,500 per annum
- £400 Welcome Bonus
- Annual Bonuses
- Day off in the week!
- Paid training and qualifications
- Childcare discount
- Employee Appreciation and Recognition scheme
- Fantastic Transport Links
- Regulated Pension Scheme
The ideal Nursery Nurse candidate must have:
- A minimum Level 3 in Childcare and Education (or above or equivalent)
- Sound knowledge of the EYFS
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Experience of working as a Nursery Nurse
- A passionate and positive attitude towards working with children
- A passion for early years.
- Motivated and reliable
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the Nursery Nurse opportunity available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available *
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly