Room Leader - Pre-School - Carlton Hill Community Nursery
4 days left
- Contract Type
Title: Room leader – Pre-school Room
Qualification: Level 3 Child Care
Location – Maida Vale, NW8 0ER.
Are you a current room leader looking for a new role? Are you an experienced Nursery Teacher looking to take a step above? Do you hold a full and relevant childcare level 3 qualification?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Carlton Hill nursery is a beautiful grade two listed Victoria building it’s a short walk from Maida Vale station. It consists of two baby rooms, a toddler room and a pre-school room. It’s a very busy, vibrant nursery setting and can take up to 72 children. It has a very large garden and the children grow their own fruit and vegetables!
In order to apply for this role we require:
- Level 3 or above Early Years Qualification
- Demonstrable expertise with the age group you are applying for- baby, toddler or preschool
- Ability to role model best practice within a room.
- Knowledge of safeguarding and child protection
- Strong values that are aligned with our mission; to change the world one child at a time.
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.
Apply for Room Leader - Pre-School - Carlton Hill Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly