Early Years Practitioner - Carlton Hill Community Nursery
4 days left
- Contract Type
Job Title – Early Years Practitioner
Location – Maida Vale, Westminster, NW8 0ER.
Salary - £19,120.20 - £19,756.68
Do you have what it takes to work in our outstanding nursery setting? Are you committed to encouraging children’s learning in a fun and nurturing environment?
The London Early Years Foundation (LEYF) is an award-winning nursey group with 38 nurseries across London. We are the UK's largest childcare social enterprise, working to support long-term social change.
Our Carlton Hill nursery is a beautiful grade two listed Victoria building it’s a short walk from Maida Vale station. It consists of two baby rooms, a toddler room and a pre-school room. It’s a very busy, vibrant nursery setting and can take up to 72 children. It has a very large garden and the children grow their own fruit and vegetables!
In order to apply for this role we require:
- NVQ Level 3 or 2 qualification in Childcare
- If unqualified you must have at least 6 months experience in an Early Years setting
- Can adapt well and work in a fast pace environment
- Extremely passionate and creative
- Can use your own initiative
- 50% discount on childcare costs at one of our 38 London Nurseries.
- 7% employer contribution pension.
- 23 days’ annual leave plus an additional 3 days over Christmas.
- 4 training days per year with our award-winning staff and development programme.
We also offer additional discounts with GLL gym memberships and EE contracts.
How to apply;
If you are interested in this role please do click apply and the designated recruitment officer will you give you a call to discuss further.
Apply for Early Years Practitioner - Carlton Hill Community Nursery
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly