Baby Room Leader
Room Leader - Baby Room
Are you a fun, enthusiastic and hard-working team player?
Are you an experienced Baby Room Leader, or are you ready for the next step in your budding career to take on the Baby Room Leader responsibility?
If so, the management team of this beautiful Tower Hamlets setting would love to meet you!
- Attend the room leaders meeting every 2 weeks.
- Support and monitor the statutory framework and curriculum to ensure each child develops within a stimulating environment
- To implement a wide and varied programme of activities for the children individually and as a group.
- Act as a key person for a group of children as allocated by the management team, ensuring attachment theories are respected.
- Have a sound knowledge of all the children in the setting and an excellent knowledge of your key children.
- Work in partnership with parents, consulting and sharing information with them about the needs and progress of their children.
- Monitor the completion of all the children’s developmental and observation records within your room.
- Work with management to organise and host parents' meetings.
- Motivated, enthusiastic & energetic
- Passionate about childcare
- Minimum Level 3 qualified in childcare
- Experienced in a nursery setting
- Able to display excellent knowledge and understanding of the EYFS
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- Punctual and reliable
- Able to display great interpersonal skills and a team player attitude
Please send Jane your CV as soon as possible and I will call you to answer any questions you have about this and other roles.