3 days left
- Contract Type
Do you want to work with at a nursery that offers highly competitive salary rates?
Do you want to be paid for the Christmas close down period?
Do you want to develop your leadership skills to become Room Leader?
If so, continue reading. This could be the job for you!
You will be working at a state-of-the-art Nursery School where the management invest in their staff and resources for children. You will be joining a team of experienced and dedicated practitioners who pride themselves on providing an enriching and varied curriculum where children are encouraged to take risks and explore while they uncover the secrets about the world around them.
In return for your skills, the nursery will reward you with the following:
- Highly competitive salary
- Paid Christmas close down period
- Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
- Day off for your birthday
- Discounted childcare for parents
- Ongoing professional development and training
- Pension scheme
- Uniform provided
- Life Cover
- Employee loyalty scheme
- Maternity & adoption bonus
- Employee of the month scheme
The successful candidate should have the following:
--- Minimum Level 3 qualified Early Years
--- A positive attitude
The start date is flexible in January 2019. Please send your CV asap as the first step in the application process and I will call you to answer any questions you have.
Apply for Nursery Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly