Location: Chiswick, West London, Banana Moon Day Nursery
Salary: £18,000 - £19,000 per annum
Hours: Full time; 40 hours per week
- Extra 1-day annual leave for every year of service completed
- Annual (Discretionary) Performance Bonus of up-to 5% of the salary
- Employee of the month rewards
- Movie tickets / shopping vouchers
- Week off over Christmas/New Year
- Online planning system for staff – staff given tablets
At Banana Moon Day Nursery we focus on creating a loving and caring environment for children, with a strong focus on the views of parents. Both children and parents truly love our brand, which makes this nursery stand out above the rest.
In order to be the best we need very special people to help us. We are looking for highly motivated people to join our team, individuals who are full of joy of life and who will be infectious with their enthusiasm for what we are trying to achieve.
A superb opportunity has arisen for a Nursery Nurse in our settings. We are looking to recruit for enthusiastic and motivated individuals who can bring unique skills and innovation to our nurseries.
The duties of a Nursery Nurse will include:
- Assisting the Nursery team in providing high quality childcare.
- Providing inspiration to nursery children through exciting activities in all areas of learning whilst incorporating EYFS.
- Maintaining a safe, secure and caring environment.
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work deadlines
- Excellent communication skills with professional conducts
- SEN experience would be an advantage but not necessary
The key attributes of a Nursery Nurse include:
- Being qualified at NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare.
Excellent career opportunities for the right candidates.
To apply to the Nursery Nurse vacancy, please submit a copy of your CV and covering letter via the form below.
Banana Moon is committed to the safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. All appointees must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the post, including references with past employers and a check with the disclosure and baring service (DBS) (formerly CRB).