Bright Horizons Nurseries, awarded "Great Place to Work" for 13 years are currently recruiting for a Nursery Nurse to join our Bright Horizons Bushy Tails Nursery and Preschool in Teddington.
This is a full time role working with children from 3 months up to 5 years. This role will be working 40 hours per week but flexibilty can be offered in working days such as longer days to work 5 in 4.
The nursery nurse can be level 2 or level 3 qualified and will be based in the Toddler room.
As a Nursery Nurse working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Your role as Nursery Nurse will include:
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
We offer an extensive benefits package which includes:
- Amazing high street discounts with popular retailers
- Employee appreciation month with treats/meals for the team
- Access to training courses including Child Protection and ongoing training and development
- Excellent career opportunities in a huge organisation
- A 'World Class' Induction programme
You may have experience of the following: Childcare Practitioner, Early Years Practitioner, Play worker, Nursery Practitioner, Nursery Teacher, Early Years Educator.
Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences. This post will be exempt from the provisions of Section 4 (2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Therefore, applicants are not entitled to withhold information about convictions which for other purposes are 'spent' under the provision of the Act, and, in the event of the employment being taken up; any failure to disclose such convictions will result in dismissal or disciplinary action. The fact that a pending charge, conviction, bind-over or caution has been recorded against you will not necessarily debar you from consideration for this appointment