Level 3 Nursery Practitioner
Wizard Staff Solutions are currently recruiting for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner.
About the role:
One of our established clients is looking for a full-time Qualified Nursery Practitioner to join their dedicated team in a beautiful, homely nursery setting. The successful candidate must be passionate & determined to ensure the children's learning and development is continued at a high level.
£16,000 - £18,000
- Holiday: 20 days holiday + all Bank Holidays
- Professional in-house training and career progression opportunities
- To assist in providing a safe, supportive and caring environment for young children to ensure that all aspects of each individual child’s development are given full consideration.
- Ensuring stimulating and inspiring activities are provided for the children in the room/area
- Assisting with the monitoring of staff performance within the room
- Excellent communication, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Coach and mentor practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
- Ability to identify and follow best practice within the nursery setting to ensure it is maintained and safe for all children
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR IN YOU:
- Minimum Level 3 Qualified in Early Years (or equivalent)
- A caring and patient nature
- Ability to be punctual and trustworthy at all times
- Ability to be a team player and able to have the initiative to work alone
- Ability to demonstrate a flexible approach to work and an ability to adapt to change
If you are interested in the above position please submit your CV for immediate consideration. Please note, only successful individuals will be contacted.
**** All recruitment is subject to safer recruitment process****
An enhanced DBS (police check) will be completed on the successful candidate prior to employment.