This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a talented and enthusiastic Nursery Nurse and want to join an OUTSTANDING family run day nursery in Finchley Central.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating nursery environment
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children in the nursery
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Previous relevant experience within a private Day Nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
* Free uniform.
* Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION