Early Years Practitioner
This is an exciting opportunity for a qualified and experienced Nursery Practitioner to work with children between the ages of 12-24 months .
You will be someone who is passionate about providing outstanding care and education, who is able to work well within a team with a warm and friendly personality .
The role is Part-time 24/32 hrs /3 or 4 days.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits:
* Free Uniform.
* Free Staff Lunches, home cooked on site.
* Free DBS check.
* High Street Vouchers and Discounts.
* Employee Support Scheme.
* Discounted Childcare Vouchers.
* Performance Bonuses.
* Training, development and career support.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION