Pre-school Nursery Manager
An `Outstanding` Pre-School is looking for an experienced Nursery Manager.
You will be someone who operates to the highest standards of ethical conduct with a strong focus on ensuring each child's individual needs are met to an outstanding level.
You will possess good leadership qualities and the ability to inspire the nursery team to continue to provide exceptional standards of care and education for children.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To support the manager to effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To support and implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery in the absence of the manager.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience
The role offers the following benefits:-
* Excellent rates of pay.
* A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews
* On-going support and career development.
* A Bupa Health care package including 1000's of savings and discounts from all the major brands
* Generous Annual Leave entitlement.
* Company Fun Days and Team Events.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Pre-school Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly