This a great opportunity from an experienced Nursery Chef to join a warm and welcoming Nursery.
You will be an experienced cook/chef with the skills and ability to prepare and cook delicious and nutritional home cooked meals for children aged 5 and under.
As the Nursery Chef you will have experience in managing dietary requirements and managing the food safety systems of a fully functioning professional kitchen, having a proven track record in Food Hygiene Inspections advantageous.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Plan, prepare and cook nutritious, home cooked meals for children under the age of five years, including young babies who are weaning.
* Manage and maintain the nursery kitchen environment to ensure hygiene standards.
* Support the management team in seasonal menu planning.
* To champion healthy eating.
* To be involved in the purchase and procurement of food and equipment.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Ideally qualified to NVQ 2 or 3 in Catering and Food Safety Management.
* Experience in a professional kitchen environment.
* Knowledge and experience in planning, preparing and cooking nutritious meals.
* Knowledge and understanding of child led weaning.
* A thorough understanding of allergy management.
* A working understanding of Food Hygiene & Safety, ideally qualified to Level 2.
* A working understanding of the Safer Food Better Business Management systems.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Chef
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly