Nursery Practitioner Level 3
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Level 3 Qualified Nursery Practitioner within a beautiful purpose built nursery .
You will be someone who is passionate about children's development and supporting children to reach their full potential through a wide range of fun and educational activities.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* To ensure the children are cared for in a happy, safe and stimulating environment
* To work in partnership with parents and carers
* To follow and implement all of the policies and procedures set out by the nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 CCE
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
The role offers the following benefits: -
* A competitive salary package with annual performance related reviews Free Staff Lunches, home cooked on site.
* FREE uniform including a super warm fleece
* 50% off your childcare fees
* A Bupa Health care package including 1000's of savings and discounts from all the major brands
* Five, fully paid, in house training days each and every year
* Having your Birthday off work, fully paid, to relax!
* Fantastic opportunities for career progression
* Staff pension with a contribution from us going into your pot
* Organised team social events to strengthen working relationships
* Bonus scheme to recognise great attendance
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION
Apply for Nursery Practitioner Level 3
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly