Unqualified Early Years Practitioner For Forest School Nursery
Are you passionate about early years education, the outdoors and connecting children back to nature? Would you like to be a part of an “Outstanding” outdoor nursery organisation, recognised by the Queen for their innovation?
Come and join our beautiful fully outdoor forest nurseries, where we are providing 2-5 year olds with an exemplary early years learning experience, to help them become the children most likely to succeed in today’s world.
As our ideal nursery practitioner, you will be creative, high-energy, outstanding with children and dedicated to having fun. You will have knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage and be able to scaffold an environment for child-led, play-based learning. You will join a dynamic team and work together to provide wonderful opportunities for children to explore and develop.
Forest Nursery Practitioner (Unqualified)
Hours: 40 hours a week, Monday to Friday
Salary: A full-time equivalent of £16,500-£17,500 per annum depending on experience
Experience working with children aged 2-5 years old is a must, and a passion for working with children in the outdoors. Forest school or outdoor education experience is desirable but not essential. You'll be flexible, with strong communication skills and the ability to work well in a team.
We believe in looking after the people who look after our children, so our educators enjoy a range of perks such as;
- 28 days annual leave, inclusive of public holidays
- 1 additional day of annual leave after each full year of employment
- A day off on your birthday – everyone should spend their birthday eating cake, not at work
- The opportunity to work for a week in the beautiful Tuscany
- Competitive salaries
- Funded Level 3 Forest School Qualification
- Career progression opportunities
- Professional development and in house training with leading names in the Early Childhood industry.
- A fit, healthy, active job
- Discounts at our favourite outdoor retailers
To apply please send your CV and a covering letter explaining why you would like to join our exciting venture.
To learn more about what we do at Little Forest Folk, feel free to find us on Facebook www.facebook.com/littleforestfolk or try our website on www.littleforestfolk.com. Should you have any questions about the role, we'd love to hear from you!
Privacy notice for job applicants can be found on our website here: http://www.littleforestfolk.com/careers/