This is a great opportunity for an experienced Nursery Manager wishing to join an established organisation with an excellent reputation for delivering Outstanding childcare.
You will be a hands on Manager who will be committed to maintaining the settings very high standards and continue to lead developments in practice and offer the highest of standards in care and education.
As Nursery Manager you will be fully responsible for the operational management of the setting, and as such you will be a dynamic leader who can maximise the talent and experience of your dedicated team of Nursery staff within an unique learning programme.
You will be someone who is able to offer a supportive and nurturing environment to all your team members with a strong focus on leading and inspiring them to deliver excellent services to all the families using the nursery.
You will have a proven track record in attaining Good or Outstanding OFSTED results under your direct management.
You will be responsible for the HR functions of the Nursery setting, from recruitment, and induction through to ongoing leadership and management including supervision, training, development and performance management.
You will have the support of an experienced Head Office team, as required by you, including Area Manager, An Early Years Support Team, Head of Marketing, Financial Accounts Manager and IT Department to give you the tools and environment required to succeed.
The Nursery Manager is fully responsible for the Nursery's budgets and you will have the experience and skill set to manage the Nursery's budget to ensure profitability and business growth.
You will have access to some excellent benefits including:-
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development including:-
* Excellent rates of pay and a 6 monthly discretionary bonus (Total Salary up to £47,000 based on experience and qualification including bonus)
* Up to 35 days annual leave. 25 days holiday, 8 bank holidays, 1 birthday day, 1 bonus day
* Option to carry over up to 5 unused annual leave days annually on request
* Senior Team and Management Internal Training Programme
* Two training and one planning inset days onsite for you and your nursery team. Further internal and external training sessions through the year
* Support for higher level qualifications through the Staff Development Programme with paid study days
* Ongoing internal company support from a Qualified Ofsted Inspector
* Free wholesome, hot lunches available in the staff room
* Free Uniform provided
* Three complementary team building activities and parties a year!
* Workplace pension with employer contribution of up to 3%
* Employee assistance programme
* Staff childcare discount and salary sacrifice scheme for parental staff
Some of your responsibilities as Nursery Manager will include:
* To achieve and maintain high standards of care and education
* To effectively lead and manage the staff team including recruitment and retention, providing day to day guidance, training and support to all staff
* To ensure all policies, procedures and curriculums are implemented and adhered to at all times
* To keep abreast of current early childhood thinking/trends
* To effectively manage the budgets and occupancy levels
* To implement an effective parent liaison programme, to be influential in developing strong links with parents
* To manage all day to day operations of the nursery including sale and marketing, HR, quality and health and safety.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3
* Excellent knowledge of health and safety legislation
* Knowledge of OFSTED standards
* Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
* Excellent organisational skills with the ability to work to targets and deadlines
* Good time management skills
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong people management skills
* Knowledge and understand of equal opportunities / SENCO etc.
* Previous relevant supervisory experience.
* Excellent business acumen and the ability to successfully plan for, and manage the commercial success of the setting.
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION