NURSERY PRACTITIONER- Blue Butterfly Montessori
How would you like to join an Ofsted "OUTSTANDING" nursery?
Salary up to £21,000 per annum dependent on experience
We are looking for high calibre Nursery Practitioner(s) in North West London to work with Babies, Toddlers & Pre-schoolers.
Blue Butterfly Montessori is a modern established Nursery in the heart of affluent Pinner Village, North-West London (5 mins from Pinner Station- Metropolitan Line).
This role would involve:
- Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment. Using your knowledge, experience and imagination to come up with new ideas and activities.
- Being a key person carrying out all related responsibilities in building relationships with a small group of children and their families according to the EYFS
- Promoting positive relationships with parents, children and colleagues
- Ensuring health, safety and wellbeing of the children at all times
- Ensuring the smooth day-to-day running of the nursery by adhering to the relevant policies and procedures.
- Making sure every working day is fun!
Skills we are looking for:
- NVQ 3, NNEB, Cache Level 3 or equivalent qualification
- Montessori Diploma, MCI or AMI Graduates
- Thorough understanding of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Knowledge of health and safety.
- Thorough knowledge of Ofsted standards and procedures
- Experience with under 2's preferred but not necessary
- Minimum 12 months proven experience as a level 3 qualified Nursery Practitioner
- Strong Communication skills- good command of spoken and written English.
- Passion and enthusiasm for working with children.
- A competitive salary with a Performance Related Bonus that reflects your expertise and ability.
- Generous annual leave package to support quality time for you and your family.
- An excellent working environment in a well-resourced nursery working with a dedicated staff team.
- Opportunities for further training and career development.
- Huge promotion opportunities with expansion plans.
- One Staff Training Day in the year
- Up to £21,000 per annum dependent on experience.
- Closed 1 week over Christmas
- Staff/ event parties throughout the year.
- Onsite parking
- Pension Plan available
To apply please submit your CV below, or for more information please see follow the link www.bluebutterflymontessori.com