This is a fantastic opportunity if you are a Nursery Nurse and you are looking for a part time, term-time only role, and would like to join an OUTSTANDING nursery.
The nursery is dedicated to providing excellent levels of care to all children.
The setting also offers and provides specialist support and care to children with additional and complex needs.
For this role, you will be offered full training to ensure you are able to support the children with the additional needs, there previous training and experience are not essential. However, you must have a passion for supporting all children to ensure they gain the best learning opportunities.
The Nursery have an Orthodox Jewish ethos and their philosophy mirrors the home life of their service users, many of whom come from religious families.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating Nursery environment
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery
* Carrying out SEN plans and the relevant paperwork as instructed by the Head of Nursery
* To carry out observations, assessments, learning stories and keep profiles up to date.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* A clear and thorough understanding of the EYFS and OFSTED outcomes, and best practice delivery.
* A clear understanding of the Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION