Nursery Teacher in China - Native English Speaking
Are you qualified to NVQ Level 1 Childcare and have experience working in a nursery setting?
Nursery teacher vacancy available for role in Baoquanling, Hegang, North East China. This is a permanent position in a nursery setting. If you are enthusiastic, energetic, caring and have a passion for childcare we want to hear from you! This is an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to work in an established nursery with exceptional resources and a supportive teaching team.
Our nursery was started in 2017 with the aim of doing ESL differently than other schools in China. The quality of the education we provide matters. We aim to provide our young students with creative, engaging, and educational lessons that will allow them to develop their language skills in a safe and supportive environment.
Would you love the opportunity to build a career in our amazing nursery, impact the lives of the children around you, and see China at the same time?
Your students, ranging from 2-6, are an enthusiastic bunch, willing to learn and full of energy. You will see them progress and grow into confident English speakers. English is helping the world communicate and bringing cultures closer together. As an English teacher for kids, you will help shape your pupils' lives and have a positive impact.
Apply now and begin your adventure!
The position is 35 hours per week maximum between 7.30- 4.30, Monday to Friday, with a competitive, negotiable salary for the right person!
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for working with children Minimum NVQ Level 1 Childcare qualification.
- Experience working in a nursery setting.
- Be able to work well in a team.
- Good demonstrable knowledge of EYFS and planning.
- Good Safeguarding knowledge.
- Excellent communication both written and verbal.
- BA or BSc degree taught in English and at least 2 years experience essential in obtaining 60 points to qualify for work visa.
Chinese language knowledge is preferably but not essential
- round trip fight ticket will be reimbursed
- accommodation will be provided (1bed apartment with the kitchen)
- food will be provided
- translator will be provided if needed
- airport pick up provided upon arrival in China
- health insurance provided
- training provided throughout
- free optional Chinese lessons
- full support including setting up phone contract, bank account, medical advice etc
- support with visa
Job Type: Contract.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: 10,000.0元 to 20,000.0元 /month