Level 2 Nursery Nurse, £16.5k-£17k +WELCOME BONUS
Oak Tree Day Nursery is looking for 2 passionate and experienced Level 2's, for both the Walkers and Toddlers departments, to become members of our team at our Ofsted graded "Good" nursery.
Conveniently located only a stone's throw from Honor Oak Park Overground Station, Oak Tree plays a pivotal role in the local community. All admissions come through word of mouth, and recommendations by happy parents past and present.
Oak Tree is a privately owned, family run nursery that offers the highest standards of care and education for children between the ages of three months and five years of age. Children are cared for in a loving, safe and happy environment. The setting has an incredibly dedicated and passionate team of Early Years practitioners, led by a manager who has over ten years of experience in nursery education.
- Welcome Bonus
- Promotion opportunities
- Fully funded training
- Pension scheme
- Eligible For 'Employee of The Quarter Award'
The successful candidates will have good knowledge of the EYFS, good communication, organisational and interpersonal skills. The individual must be highly motivated and have a positive attitude towards working with children and be ready to work with a team of staff in the room.
- Level 2 in Childcare is required
Scope of Position:
- To work as a member of the nursery team to ensure that all children attending the setting receive high quality care, are kept safe and receive rich and stimulating learning and play experiences which meet their individual needs.
- To ensure that all children attending the setting receive rich and stimulating play experiences which support all aspects and components of the EYFS curriculum.
- To help implement requirements of regulatory bodies with relation to EYFS matters, special needs, child protection, Health and Safety and to ensure that company policies and procedures are adhered to
- To help maintain an overview of the needs of all the children within the room and the staff to meet these needs
- To help promote and support effective partnerships with parents and ensure that key persons maintain positive relationships within their roles.
Key Responsibilities Lie In:
- Childcare and education
- Health and Safety
- General duties reasonably requested by the room leader and management
- Because of the nature of this job, it will be necessary for the appropriate level of criminal record disclosure to be undertaken. Therefore, it is essential in making your application you disclose whether you have any pending charges, convictions, bind-overs or cautions and, if so, for which offences.
If you feel that this opportunity sounds like it is for you, then we would love to hear from you.
We value our staff just as much as we value our parents and children.