Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment are currently seeking a Room Leader to work as part of a fantastic Nursery Setting in Bushey, Hertfordshire
Salary: £19,000- £21,000
Location: Bushey, Hertfordshire
As a valued member of staff, you will have access to:
- Annual pay reviews
- Targets bonus scheme
- Generous childcare provision with substantial discounts up to 80%
- Excellent In-house training and career progression opportunities
- Provision of pension scheme auto enrolment
- First DBS paid for
- 35 days holiday (28 days inclusive of bank holidays plus an additional 7 days paid holiday for Christmas closure).
- Compassionate Leave (Up to 5 days)
- Free private medical care for senior management
- Senior Management holiday entitlement increases to a maximum of 40 days annual leave.
- Free car parking on-site
- Team building events
- Awards evening
- Monthly Loyalty Reward gift box draw
- Online learning journals
Our client is looking for a Room Leader who is:
- Level 3 qualified as a minimum (Essential)
- Experience working as a room leader (Essential)
- Focused on delivering great quality of care to the children and parents
- Motivated and reliable
- Passionate about Early Years
- Creative and able to adapt to a fun and inspiring way of working
- Ability to lead and motivate a team
Interviews are being held over the next couple of weeks- this position is for an immediate start (subject to notice period).
Please send your CV as soon as possible to Osha Daley to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for as soon as you are available.
Daisy Chain Childcare Recruitment is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Safer Recruitment training has been carried out and background checks and an enhanced DBS will be required.