Level 2 Childcare Practitioner
Would you like to work for an award winning employer?
- NMT: Employer of the Year
- NMT: Training and Development Provider of the Year
- NMT: Nursey Group of the Year
Do you have childcare experienced? Are you looking to join a passionate and dedicated team of childcare professionals?
We are currently looking for Unqualified or Level 2 practitioners to join our fantastic teams across the company.
We are a dedicated, family led childcare provider, who believes in offering all of our staff a positive environment in which they can grow and develop. In return for your dedication and commitment we offer:
- 5 paid days in-house training, every year.
- Birthday off – in addition to statutory annual leave.
- Individual career progression and development opportunities.
- Employee of the month dedicated to your individual nursery.
- Annual ‘Superstars Awards Day’ celebrating both individual and team achievements
- On-line recording of children’s Learning Journals.
- 50% off your childcare fees if your child attends any of our settings
- BUPA Health Care package, on completion of your probation period, which includes 1000’s of discounts from major retailers
- Competitive salary in line with qualifications and experience.
- Bonus for great attendance
Everyone that works at Hungry Caterpillars is an important part of our successful team and therefore we ensure you will be respected, appreciated and rewarded for the great work you do. We look to recruit motivated, unique individuals with a passion for helping children and families to achieve their very best.
If you would like to build a career ladder with Hungry Caterpillars then please forward your C.V
Find further information on our award winning nurseries on our Hungry Caterpillars website
Please Note: This post is exempt from the provisions of Section 4(2) of the Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974. Due to the nature of the above jobs and in line with Hungry Caterpillars safer recruitment requirements, an appropriate level of disclosure under the Disclosure and Barring Service will be obtained.
Apply for Level 2 Childcare Practitioner
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly