Salary: £17,500-£20,500 (based on experience)
To provide the highest levels of care and education for all children attending the setting.
Experienced practitioner looking for a new challenge?
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work with an Osfted "Good" Nursery striving for Outstanding
- Regular Employee recognition awards
- Continual professional development with in-house training
- Employee childcare discounts
- Regular Team Building drinks
- Christmas Party
- Company pension scheme
Aims for Nursery Practitioners
- Passionate, enthusiastic and energetic person required
- Provide high standards of care and education to meet the individual needs of all children
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures at all times
- Acquire and maintain positive working partnerships with staff, parents and carers
Qualifications and Skills for Nursery Practitioners
- A minimum of a Full and relevant Level 3,4,5 or 6 childcare qualification
- Previous experience of childcare.
- Excellent understanding of the importance of safeguarding and of promoting the welfare of children.
- An ability to communicate effectively with excellent spoken and written English language, Excellent knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage requirements.
- Excellent and growing knowledge of child development and childcare.
- Passionate and vibrant personality
*Nursery Nurse* *Nursery Practitioner* *Nursery* *Nursery Nurse* *Nursery Practitioner* *Nursery* *Nursery Nurse* *Nursery Practitioner* *Nursery* *Nursery Nurse* *Nursery Practitioner* *Nursery*