Nursery Room Leader
This is a fantastic opportunity if you an experienced Nursery Room Leader wishing to join an OUTSTANDING Nursery.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating environment
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Coaching and mentoring Nursery Practitioners to deliver high quality childcare
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
* Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
The role offers the following benefits:
* Highly competitive salary
* Paid Christmas close down period
* Generous holiday scheme that increases with service and seniority + bank holidays
* Day off for your birthday (service related)
* Discounted childcare for parents
* Ongoing professional development and training
* Pension scheme
* Uniform provided
* Life Cover
* Employee loyalty scheme
* Maternity & adoption bonus (service related)
* Recommend a friend scheme
* Employee of the month scheme
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS, which will be paid for by the company.
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY TO FOR THIS POSITION