Nursery Bank Staff - Catford Green Afternoon Tea/Recruitment Evening
** Afternoon Tea/Recruitment Evening -for our new Catford Green Nursery **
Little Elms Day Care Nursery Catford Green Needs YOU!
Are you looking for a CAREER opportunity?
Are you looking to work somewhere you will be valued and appreciated?
Do you love working in Early Years?
If they answer is yes… WE NEED YOU!!
We are offering a Welcome Bonus of £1,000, for joining the Little Elms Catford Green family!
Little Elms Day Care Nurseries Catford Green who are recruiting for staff and are holding an open recruitment evening on… Wednesday 20th February 2019 from 6:15pm until 8:15pm.
Come and join us for some Afternoon tea, meet the team and see why Little Elms is the employer to choose.
Recruitment Evening Address: Little Elms Catford Green, Dempsey Court, Adenmore Road, Catford, London, SE6 4BS (conveniently located 2 mins from Catford & Catford Bridge stations).
Date: Wednesday 20th February 2019
Time: 6:15pm – 8:15pm
(If you are not available on Wednesday 20th February 2019, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too)
Generous Salaries, Bonuses/Incentives, Career Progression, Training Opportunities, and the list goes on!
You will be joining the Leading Family Run group of Nurseries in South London, that has been established since 2009.
Our 10 nurseries offer state-of-the-art facilities, combining bright and spacious rooms indoors with fabulous outdoor areas.
We are recruiting for the following staff to be based at our Catford Green Nursery (Full & Part Time):
- Room Leader (we call them a Room Manager) – Full time – 40 hours over 4 days – 0-2-year olds – £23,000 per annum (maybe negotiable)
- Senior Nursery Practitioner (we call them a Room Leader) – Full time – 40 hours over 4 days – 2-3-year olds – £20,000 per annum
- Nursery Practitioner Level 2 – 0-2- and 2-3-year olds - Full time – 40 hours over 4 or 5 days – L2: £17,000 per annum
- Nursery Apprentice – 3-5-year olds – 40 hours over 5 days - £3.70 per hour
- Nursery Lunch Cover – 3-5-year olds – Must be Level 3 qualified – 11am to 3pm, Monday to Friday, all year round
- Bank Staff – Qualified in Childcare with a minimum of a Level 2 or above - Varied hours available - £9 per hour
In return, you will benefit from some superb perks including:
- £1,000 ‘Welcome to Little Elms Bonus’
- Excellent rates of pay £££
- Attendance Bonus every 3 months
- Employee Service Recognition Rewards
- PerkBox – gives you high street discount, mobile phone insurance, gym discount, cinema ticket discount and so on…
- Excellent working conditions
- Opportunities across all nurseries for progression
- Opportunity to gain further qualifications including NVQ’s
- Access to the best equipment/resources
- Day to day support from a strong management team
* Please send your CV as soon as possible to discuss the opportunities available and to arrange an interview for our recruitment evening*
If you are not available on Wednesday 20th February 2019 from 6:15pm until 8:15pm, that is no problem as we will be conducting interviews at other times too.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Certificate and Early Years references *
*Little Elms Daycare Nurseries are an Equal Opportunities Employer *
Little Elms Daycare Nurseries is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake online safeguarding training and all positions are subject to an Enhanced Disclosure and Barring check from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS).
Apply for Nursery Bank Staff - Catford Green Afternoon Tea/Recruitment Evening
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly