This is great opportunity for an experienced Nursery Nurse to join this professional organization with excellent career development opportunities.
You will be joining a nursery which has an excellent reputation in the local area and a great working environment. You will be joining a dedicated staff team who strive for the very best standards in childcare and education.
Some of your responsibilities will include:-
* Ensuring the children are cared for in a happy and stimulating Nursery environment
* Working in partnership with parents and carers
* Safeguarding and promoting the health, safety and welfare of children
* Following and implementing all of the policies and procedures set out by the Nursery
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:-
* Minimum NVQ 3 childcare and education or recognised equivalent.
* Experience in the EYFS
* A high degree of professionalism.
* A knowledge of safeguarding practices.
* Previous relevant experience within a private day nursery
Excellent rates of pay, bonuses and benefits with on-going support and career development.
All applicants will be required to complete an enhanced DBS - Which the nursery will pay for
We believe that we can only be as successful as our employees. That is why we invest 100% in each and every member of our team. For more information please contact us or send us your CV to be considered for the position.
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV TO APPLY FOR THIS POSITION