Flexible Nursery Worker
About The Role
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity working across our Shoebury and Cockleshell Nurseries based in Southend. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Southend-on-Sea Local Authority and the Department of Education.
- 28 days annual leave pro rata
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- We are looking to establish a list of approved flexible staff for our nursery. Flexible staff will be called upon to cover staff shortages when they arise, although there are no guarantee hours of work.
- Be responsible for the provision of care and appropriate learning opportunities for children in the setting and will supervised the children and protect them from dangerous or harmful situations.
- Proven post qualification experience of working with children.
- Successful applicants will need a minimum Level 2 Early Years Education and Childcare Qualification or equivalent.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service
Hours are an as and when required basis.
Interview date: Thursday 21st March 2019