Nursery Assistant, 20 hours (Maternity Cover)
About The Role
The Pre-school Learning Alliance is a leading early years Charity, also the largest voluntary sector provider for childcare services. We have an exciting opportunity in our Early Birds Nursery based in Bude, Cornwall. The nursery is part of a group of full daycare nurseries that provides childcare and support for young children and their families and works in partnership with the Cornwall County Council and the Department of Education.
- 25 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays, pro rata for part-time employees
- Employer and employee contribution pension scheme
- Regular access to internal; and external learning and development opportunities
- The Alliance operates a 'Team Recognition Scheme' to recognise the outstanding work of the staff across the Charity
- Can save up to 40% on 02 Refresh Airtime Plan if getting a new phone or tablet on 02
- You will be responsible for providing care and play for children within a safe,stimulating and enjoyable environment.
- Previous experience with young children, a friendly,flexible approach.
- Willingness to undertake training leading to a recognised childcare qualification.
- You will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check, if your current certificate is not subscribed to the update service.
All posts are 40 hours/52 weeks, unless otherwise stated.
Interview date: Friday 8th March 2019