Nursery Practitioner – Poole, Dorset, BH15
This is a permanent position in an independent nursery setting
Hours: Full Time (Between 8:00am – 6:00pm Monday - Friday)
Salary: £17,500 - £19,500 per annum (Depending on experience and qualifications, this will be discussed in an interview)
The successful candidate will:
- Have a passion for working with children
- Hold a minimum NVQ Level 3 Childcare qualification
- Have experience working in a nursery setting
- Have good knowledge of EYFS
- Be able to work well in a team
- Enthusiasm and a positive attitude
- Excellent communication both written and verbal
Our clients’ family run nursery is one of the longest established nurseries in Poole, having been formed in 1985 by one of the current directors and offers quality care for children aged between 0 – 5 years.
They provide a rich play and learning experience in a caring nursery environment with a home from home atmosphere and pride themselves on a successful full curriculum and creative staff which enables all the children to build friendships, express their creativity and develop independence.
If you are qualified to NVQ Level 3 Childcare and would love the opportunity to build a career in our clients amazing nursery apply now!
If you would like to know more or are applying for a job through us. Please do not hesitate to contact A&C Recruitment on 01775 729321, quoting Reference AC1975 and ask for Chloe