Deputy Nursery Manager
Deputy Nursery Manager – Upper Norwood
Are you a senior looking for the next step in your career?
JBD Childcare Recruitment is currently looking for an enthusiastic Deputy Nursery Manager to work within a small 22 place friendly day nursery located in Upper Norwood.
The Deputy Nursery Manager will be expected assist the Nursery Manager to provide high quality, safe, stimulating and flexible childcare for families from the local community. Duties will include overseeing the operation of the nursery, providing the best possible environment for the children and ensuring safeguarding is a central core of all activities and operations.
Deputy Nursery Manager – Requirements
- All candidates must have a Level 3 childcare qualification or higher in early years.
- Experience in deputising or supervising nursery staff.
- To carry out all duties associated with looking after your key group of children and around the daily routine.
- To deputise where appropriate for the Nursery Manager. This includes assisting with the day to day management, staffing, organisation and smooth running of the Nursery.
- To perform any other duties as deemed necessary by the Nursery Manager
General information and benefits
- 37/40 hours per week.
- 20 day’s holiday plus all bank holidays.
- Paid training
The nursery is located in Upper Norwood. There are good transport links both via bus and train, and within easy reach of the local stations.
If you feel you are the right candidate, then please reply attaching your up-to-date CV which includes your current contact number and email.
JBD Childcare Recruitment has more vacancies from Nursery Practitioners to Nursery Mnangers across South East and West London.
Apply for Deputy Nursery Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly